Saturday, July 1, 2017

Back from work trip

Card Count: 387

Exciting times!  Got a huge trade done on Deckbox, and really it started out as a small trade that just covered my wishlist neads, but then it expanded to Phase 2 cards as well.  I even pulled 2 Unlimited cards!  So let's get into it!

Unlimited
So yeah, did not think about starting on this set, but figured if I could get them in the trade I would.  I also really don't like to collect cards from older sets online, but I got pictures so took a gamble.  Nice additions!

Starter 2000
So these cards are just fun to get.  There is only 53 cards to the set, so let's see if I can get them all.  But again, this is a Phase 2 collection need.

6th Edition





These are some highly desired Phase 1 collection cards, and really started the trade.  But seriously, I only need 67 more cards to complete me playsets.

7th Edition
Another set of Phase 1 cards needed and funny enough I need less 7th Edition cards than 6th Edition.

8th Edition
Repeating myself again, and more Phase 1 cards.  I am finding it much easier to get 8th, 9th, and Tenth Edition cards, and they seem to come in better condition.

9th Edition
Bla bla bla, more words...

Starter 1999




These were beautiful!  Starter 1999 cards in just perfect condition.  Just a wonderful Phase 2 pickup that I feel is going to be more difficult than most sets.

Portal




These are Phase 2 cards, but I am going to full playsets of these because we had a ton from when we first played back in the day.  I do need 38 more cards, so it is always good to find these.

Portal Second Age
These cards were a good add, and there are not a lot of these we need for the playsets.  I actually have some sealed booster boxes left over that I might try and trade away for some other sealed boxes I am looking for.

Overall a great trade, and of course it was with a Canadian trader.  And once again the conditions were just out of this world.  It is becoming so evident that Canadian players treat their card better than US folks, and I am actively seek out trades with folks from Canada.  I am kind of hoping that finishing up with Phase 1 will be occurring at the same time I will finish Phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...