Thursday, July 13, 2017

As my cousin says

Card Count: 107

As my cousin likes to say, "Kick life in the dick!"

Two more trades in today, and what a beautiful "get in" it was.  At first I was thinking, "Oh Balls!  I need to get this all inventoried and pictured and sleeved and blogged..."  But yeah, it was a good day.

Here we go!

These little guys came all the way from Japan!  I don't know if it is me, but all the packages I get from Japan are just packed so well.

Little extra inning Tenth Edition adds... Fuck you basic land!

Oh Rukh you sexy bird chick!

Jok hop all over your face!

Oh what is that?  Boom!  Betrayers of Kamigawa done!!

What did you say?  Boom!  Ravnica: City of Guilds done!

Suck on my what?  Oh that is right, my goat ass you fucking basic lands!  Lorwyn done!

With one gorgeous trade I was able to finish up three sets, and as you can see the bane of my existance (Basic Lands) can suck it hard!  So happy to finish out those sets!  Seriously, I need 4 more cards to finish out all the expansions and 3 of the 4 are you guessed it, Basic suck ass lands!

Woot woot!  I really believe that I would not be able to do this without CardSphere.  Who in their right mind would think about trading basic lands to someone?

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...