Thursday, July 6, 2017

When it is too good to be true

Card Count: 208

So I am either early to the game, or there is something that is going to crash, but CardSphere is delivering like no tomorrow.  The cards just keep coming in, and I just keep gaining more value than I could have done with Deckbox.  I am sending out Commons and Uncommons like no tomorrow. Granted those cards have value, but still it is a simple transaction.  I just send out cards, get a balance, and cards just keep coming in.  As long as I have a balance and cards on my "Wants" I get something every week.

Now I know with PucaTrade there was inflation, and those points went to complete $0.  I do see the fees within CardSphere, and I am not sure that PucaTrade had the same thing, but I am seriously interested in seeing how they manage the economy.  I seriously just hope I get the cards I need for my sets before the site goes to hell, but I hope it does not go to hell at all.  If I was a collector, and starting any type of goal, I would use the site for sure at this point.  There is still a small bit of hesitation that I have about the site, just because what happened to PucaTrade.

Here We Go!!!

This trade was the first trade I had to dispute.  I got these two beauties along with Form of the Dragon and Beacon of Unrest (Everytime I see this card I get a flash back to Everquest and hunting that haunted house).  The Form and Beacon were from the wrong sets.  I sent a chat message to the sender, and he just instructed me to open a dispute and the admin would correct it.  It was pretty easy. The admin just checked the chat we had, saw that the sender was sorry and in agreement to disputing the cards.  I got my balance back for the cards I did not get, and that was about it.  Clean and simple, no fuss.  The sender also said that I should just keep the cards.  The only thing that I wish was different, once the dispute went through, the cards that I originally wanted should have been added to my "Wants" again.  I did check, and noticed they were not there, so I just had to add them again.

This trade also came in, but as you can see the white bordered cards were not NM, but were dirty around the edges.  I did not dispute these cards because I did not want to deal with the sender.



Boom!

Pow!

Crash!

Prrrmfffff!

So yeah, this was a great haul, and I just keep knocking down that count number.  If all the cards come in that has been committed to me, I should be around 190!  That is just fucking insane!

Small little add on:

This came in from my pre-order on Amazon and I have the 4 books in the art set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...