Thursday, June 22, 2017

More and the More

Card Count: 436

I pulled in some more trades from Cardsphere and part of my speculation came in.  Big story with this blog is the finish of Future Sight!  That means I only need 9 more Modern sets to finish out! Seriously so close!

I did also have some store credit with TCGPlayer, so I decided to pick up some cards that are used for a Modern deck I saw this last weekend called Blue Steel.  It was super interesting, and one of the cards was a Standard rare that I see a ton of value in.  Let's check out the Speculation cards I got in.


So this is one part of the combo, and it let's your creature tap to cast artifacts or artifact abilities.  The other part of the combo is Grand Architect, but those have yet to come in.

Then there are these:

So yeah, I just picked up 20 of these.  Now, these are used in the deck, but I see a lot more use for these cards than the Blue Steel deck.  All I can think about is Green, Blue, White deck with taking turns, mana elves and Stasis.  Creatures ramping into taking turns, Stasis not untapping anything, and these thrones just doing damage.  I need to figure it out, but I hope to make some Legacy deck with this.

Now to good old Cardsphere!

 I did get this card yesterday, and should have blogged about it, but started playing Oxygen Not Included and just got lost in the screen.




So a lot of these are Core sets, and basically I am just missing a ton of Core sets, but I did get some good expansion sets.  Basically every expansion set I am getting is just closing out the sets!


FUTURE SIGHT DONE!!!!!!  That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...