Monday, July 10, 2017

Love these incoming trades!

Card Count: 196

Holy shit I am below 200!  What in the all holy hell is going on!

So yes, I love the trades that just came in for the fact that 10 of the 11 cards I got in finished up playsets!  I just love removing the lines I keep track of on my Notes application.  It is so fulfilling to delete that line.  Also, I finished up my Playsets of the Conspiracy: Take the Crown first prints.  Now I think I am going to try for the Conspiracy first prints.

Here we go!

Boom!  Expansion done!

This trade actually came in from Deckbox, and it was lovely.  9 of the 10 cards completed playsets, and those are some of my favorite cards to inventory.

I just can't believe that I am under 200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...