Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Quality, just quality

Card Count: 122

Got me a big one!

This incoming CardSphere trade was just quality with Legacy and Modern cards.  Most of it was core set cards, and I did end up getting a lot of basic land cards, but all in all it was a pretty fantastic package.  The cards were all in very good condition.

I also think that CardSphere changed up the way they post cards that are getting sent out.  They actually group together the cards that are going to a single trader.  I think, before when you started to accept trades they were all separate to the accepted Send.  Now, they group all the Sends for a single trader, which helps out when you are packing up the cards.

I am only saying this because I got e-mail after e-mail from this single trader that just kept sending me cards, but they all ended up in a single trade.  I am not sure if this was the case before, and it seemed like a new feature.

Here We Go!

Here were some pretty perfect 6th Edition cards.  Very surprised on how good the conditions were for such an old set.  I was very happy.

I only need 13 more 7th Edition cards for my complete play sets.

I have an issue with keeping my cards centered when I take pictures, but yeah I only got 1 8th Edition card.

These 9th Edition cards were pretty good adds, and the thing I was most excited about with this core set?  Yup, you guessed it, the basic lands!  I am so tired of trying to get basic lands, but it is pretty impressive to see all those lands in the BCW they reside in.

Tenth Edition and I am just as happy with these basic lands as I was with the other ones!

Oh look, more basic lands but from Lorwyn!!!  Fucking 2 more needed!  Get in!

A little better with the centering, and I only need 3 more Champions of Kamigawa cards for the playset.  Guess what they are?  Fuck you basic lands!  Fuck you in the goat ass.

So yeah, this is the breakdown of what I am waiting for to complete the playsets.

Sixth Edition: 45
Seventh Edition: 13
Eighth Edition: 11
Ninth Edition: 26
Tenth Edition: 18
Champions of Kamigawa: 3
Betrayers of Kamigawa: 2
Saviors of Kamigawa: 1
Ravnica: 1
Lorwyn: 2

So yeah, 122 more cards left for Phase 1 and I am really really trying hard to not add my Phase 2 wants just yet.  I have faith that we will get that final trader and send out that Revised Starter deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...