Friday, July 14, 2017

Hour of Devastation!


Here we are again with another set release.  If you remember I was limiting the pre-order to 6 booster boxes and 4 bundles, but this time I increased the order to 8 booster boxes and 4 bundles.  I am only increasing my order because they are no longer doing Masterpieces and I feel that I don't need to stash away so much cash for those purposes.

This is what we are going to be opening tonight!

Here are the collection boxes.

And of course we needed to pick up these pieces of shit.

While I was there, you know I just had to go shopping for some sexy cards, and since we still trying to trade for Phase 1 I didn't really look for those cards.  But I did pick up some nice little additions.  I don't know where they are getting all the Unhinged lands, but I grabbed my last Plains I needed.

I really need to work on that centering.

Finally found me one of these!  I don't know why, but it was really difficult to find this one.  Now I just need that Platinum Angel to finish the set.

Grabbed this guy as well.  There is still a number of Invocations that I do need, but I am not in a rush to grab them.  I know they just released the other half of the Invocations set with Hour, but I still have about 2 years before they go away and the prices will increase.  For now I will take it slow and pick them up here and there like I did with the Inventions.

Remember that we still need a fairly large number of Amonkhet cards for the playsets, and I really don't think I will finish that playset until after rotation, but I do find myself trading for them to fill out some of the Deckbox trades.  Considering that I only need 107 more cards for Phase 1, I think it is safe to get some trades done with Standard cards I need.

So yeah, let's start cracking and see what we get.  I will update this blog a little later to see where we end up.

**First Edit**
Must.  Sleep.  So tired.  Only 1 Invocation.  4 Bolas... :-)  ZzzZzzZzzzzzzZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...