Monday, July 31, 2017

Finally!!!

Card Count: 92

About time!  2 trades came in today, and it was a pleasant surprise.  One from Deckbox and one from CardSphere.  The Deckbox trade was mainly cards from Welcome decks and Starter 1999, but I did get 4 cards to the card count.

CardSphere on the other hand was a nice pickup.  I got in 8 wonderful cards to the count!

Here we go!

Welcome Deck 2017

Starter 1999

6th Edition
The Elvish Archers was a bit dirty, but I am still putting it in the collection.

CardSphere Incoming!

This was a nice little pickup with four 4th Edition cards.  That Relentless Assault was the first one I got in this Edition.  I was also really happy about that Lord of the Undead from the 8th Edition, only need one more, and that Wrath of God was also a pretty site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...