Wednesday, August 2, 2017

When Traders are Impatient

Card Count: 68

CardSphere: Dispute feature

So in CardSphere there is a feature where you can dispute a card you have sent, or that you are receiving.  I have used this feature a couple of times because they sent the wrong cards, or the conditions were not to what was posted, but never have I ever used the Dispute feature because it had been 14 days and the person I sent the cards to did not say anything.  This has happened to me, and I don't know what I feel.  It is a bit upsetting, but more to the fact that the person is giving me a bad mark because the post office is slow.

Does this really cause someone to be able to dispute something without even trying to setup a chat?  I mean, come on!  Just say, "Hey, just checking in to see if you got my cards I sent you yet?"  How fucking hard is that?  I hate talking to people just as much as the next guy, but come on!

So yeah, the guy was a dick, and I still wish there was someway I could block people from interacting with me, but oh well.  He said that it had been 14 days but the envelope had a date stamp of 10 days ago on it, so whatever.  I got the card, the guy is a dick, I will avoid him in the future as he is on the "Do Not Smell" list.  Charity my ass!

Here we go!

Ass hole!  I got a dispute for this fucking thing...  Loser!

This was the next trade that came in, quite lovely!


Then I got these come in, and those Legacy core sets are getting so close to being done.



Even some more Core set cards and I just can't wait to be done!  There was supposed to be a 6th Edition Crimson Hellkite, but he accidently sent a 7th Edition one.  Of course I had to dispute it, but luckily he was understanding and just cancelled the disputed card, and I got my balance back.

But the wonderful part about this much of trades.
Champions of Kamigawa done!  I thought this was going to be the last set I was going to be able to complete, and I get to finish this set up with these three basic lands!  So fantastic!  I only have 1 more Expansion card I need.  1 fucking more!

With that being said, and the card count being what it is, I need 67 core cards and 1 expansion card. 30 card are from Legacy and 38 are from Modern.  Just so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...