Monday, December 12, 2016

Still 2080 but did get a trade in

The countdown did not move, but I was able to pick up a Conspiracy: Take the Crown card I needed. I am currently not keeping those types of cards in my countdown but it was a nice pickup.  I guess I really liked this pickup because I can see it being a good commander card, but also might see some play in Vintage.

I also grabbed a Seasons Past in the trade, but that was just because it was a Mythic and I needed to even out the trade.


I normally pick-up Mythics when I need to even out a trade.  I know, some of the Mythics out there are not really good, but I see some of those cards like Seasons Past as deck building cards in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...