Saturday, December 31, 2016

1938 Left to go!

So another shipment came in today, it was a pretty big one, but only dropped 2 cards from the countdown.  Here we go!

UntappedGames 
- (8) Return to Ravnica: Chromatic Lantern

Yeah, this does not go toward the countdown, but I really wanted to get more of these.  I actually bought extra Commander 2016 for this reason, but decided not to open outside of my normal opening.  I just felt that the Commander 2016 sets would go up in price based on the Partner Commander cards.  Great seller, cards came in great condition.




Another World ID 
- (1) 9th Edition: Lord of the Undead
- (1) 9th Edition: Weathered Wayfarer

Great buy, nothing to say here.


darksidegameslv 
- (1) Commander: 5 Decks

Here is the big one that I had been waiting for a while to buy.  Along with the Commander Arsenal, I also purchased Commander decks, the first release from back in 2009.  Of course I opened them because I wanted the cards to play with, so I decided to pick up a sealed set as well.  I had waited for so long because there was so much other stuff that was priority, but I just pulled the trigger on this one.  Average prices are around $550, so I just pulled that trigger and got it now before the price went up to $1000.  This seller was great, the shipping was not updating and when I contacted them, they were really nice and understanding.  The very next day the shipping started to update, so all is good.  So happy I got this sealed product back in the collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...