Monday, December 5, 2016

Amazon Purchase

So I am trying to get a sealed booster box of every set that I am getting, because you know, why not. I was shopping around for some new wire shelving to expand my Modern collection, and decided to pick up some sealed product.  So in Nov I filled out my wishlist and picked up a good old box of Chronicles!  That's right, Chronicles!


Why the hell would I spend $300 on a box of Chronicles?  Same reason I put priority on Legacy cards and left the Modern cards for later.  So now, I am going to do the same thing and try and pick up those booster boxes, because who really knows how many are out there.

Is $300 too much?  It might be, but I really felt more comfortable with buying the box off Amazon than eBay.  Only time will tell if that is a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...