Monday, December 5, 2016

SDCC 2016

Yes sir, I was able to pick up one of these.


It has been a while since I picked this one up, but I think I had to get it off of Amazon from some collector that most likely picked a bunch up for $99 from the Hasbro site, but I am not lucky enough to go to SDCC and I have to pay the up fee these guys get after buying out the Hasbro site.

Now I don't know if that was the case, and I hope I picked up the set from someone who went to SDCC and picked it up, but I know more than not it was a MTG flipper and I just paid twice as much for this set.

But!  I have it, and now have a complete set of all the SDCC cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...