Monday, December 12, 2016

Store closing pickups

So there is a LGS that is closing where I live, and they keep having more and more discounted sales as the closing day gets near.  They had a 30% discount on everything MTG related, so I decided to pick up 4 Lupine Prototype, 1 very large 20 sided die, and 4 Eldritch Moon fat packs.






The die was just for fun, and the Lupines were just because I built a standard deck with them and saw some potential for a Legacy deck so I wanted another playset.  And who can gow wrong with a 30% discount.  Picked them up for $.70 a piece.

The fat pack though, I was able to get those around $28 a piece, and that is a really good deal.  Not as good as the deal I got on my extra booster boxes, but a good deal for things I think might rise in price after they go out of print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...