Monday, December 5, 2016

Fallen Empires

Here we have another older sealed booster box and I was able to pick it up from a LGS that was close to where I live.  Unfortunately that LGS is going out of business, and it really sucks since I just found them, but picking up this box makes me feel pretty good.


$160 was the price, and I consider it a good pickup.  Normally when I find a new LGS I like to buy some stuff to throw my support, and mainly see how they treat customers.  The only bad thing about buying this from this particular LGS is that they are going out of business.  The manager was very nice, and I think I spent a good hour in there talking to him.  It was a really great environment to play, they had a great playing area and a good number of boosters to pick from.  Their prices on sealed and singles was a bit high, but hey they need to stay in business.  Just sucks that they are closing shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...