Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spreadsheet Update - Foil Tab

Ok, so now we get to the Foil tab.  So in earlier blogs I talk about not even wanting to collect foil cards, but the fact is there are foil cards and people want to collect them, and I have some for trade.  The question I need to figure out for myself is if I want to try.  I am pretty sure you will hear a lot more about my internal battles about doing something like this, but for now my opinion is that they are stupid and only serve as a purpose for the bling wanters.

So, with that here is the spreadsheet:










































So as I covered in the Trade Tab, we are taking that same design with this tab.  With every Set tab there is a section that collects data from the Foil columns and SUMIF them.

Set Tab Total
























We are looking at this section
_
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
_|







Just like in the Trade Tab we are gathering data on each of the Set tabs, but that data is in the same row and column.  This data is using SUMIF to gather and separate the data on rarity, just like the Trade Tab.  It pretty much is the same tab, but gathering different data specific to the Foil columns.

I don't really think I need to get into this, but I will leave a list of the formulas that I have used to look at the specific Foil data.

Journey Into Nyx:
Column B: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$26
Column C: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$27
Column D: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$28
Column E: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$29
Column F: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$30
Column G: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$31
Column H: ='Journey Into Nyx'!$A$32

One thing you will notice is that there is no Book section because I am not keeping track of the foil cards for trade because I never put them in the trade binder.  I just list the extra cards above 1 to my deckbox.org tradelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...