Tuesday, June 10, 2014

24,973 Conspiracy +210 add

Conspiracy has come out so I needed to add that total to the count.  Hopefully I will get my pre-order in and I can trim this down a bit.  I am still a bit on the fence with this set, and I don't know if I am going to open my packs or not.  I think the value in the draft format will increase their value, so I am thinking of just holding off on opening these for a year to see where the prices go.  As a collector it seems silly that I would not open them, but also as a collector I know that keeping them in the packages might raise the value with holding onto this product.  Once again, it is still up in the air, but since the release of the product the set has gone from $288.00 to $237.00, and I only see the prices going down on the mythic rare and rare cards.

But since this is a multiplayer draft format, I also don't see WoTC doing another print of this set, so this also leads me to think that keeping sealed product of this set around could be more beneficial for the collection.

This is a small update, but I did just get in a trade that I am trying to inventory right now, so another update to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...