Tuesday, June 17, 2014

24,534 to go, and found a doosh I won't trade with again

So I got 1 card from deckbox.org and 3 lands from pucatrade.com.  First off, I don't want to flame anyone on my blog so I am not going to say the username here, but honestly if you start a trade and move forward with a trade, and then pull out some cards you put up don't lie about why you don't want to trade the cards.  Don't tell me you can't find the cards only to open another trade with me with the exact cards that you lied about.  Seriously, it only puts you on my Do Not Trade list.  It just shows me you are dishonest, and you are not to be counted on when you try and setup a trade.

Anywho, received another Zendikar Mythic Rare from deckbox.org, and another name I put on my Do Not Trade list.

Pucatrade.com is becoming more interesting, and I think I might be able to get some trades done for the lesser wanted items.  I think I will be able to send unwanted rares/cards to people just like me who are looking for the same types of cards, in the hopes that they will look at my needs list and send me cards.  I still don't like how you are supposed to setup your wants/haves but I do like the theory of sending and getting based off of what you send.

Still thinking about it, but I did get 400 points for setting up an account, and got 3 Zendikar (a) lands sent to me for doing nothing, so that was pretty cool.  And then when I finished my first trade I got another 100 points, and 2 more cards are headed my way.  So we will see.  But yes, still have not sent anything in return, but there is a guy looking for Homeland cards, so I might try and send some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...