Tuesday, June 10, 2014

24,541 to go

Boom!  So yeah, I just inventoried a large trade from deckbox.org.  It was mostly throwaway Modern rares but still a pretty awesome pickup for me.  This trade was for extra sealed product that I had laying around, so for me it was a huge plus.

So it was a huge plus to me because there is no time that I will open the extra sealed product because I already have a crap ton of it in opened product, and already have my playsets collected.  So rather than open more of it to get the cards that I can trade, I can just trade the packs away in the hopes that whoever I trade the packs to will get something awesome.  Yes, I really do hope that the traders get that wicked awesome $50+ rare when we only traded for a $14 pack.  It is exciting!

I get to fill out cards that I really need for the sets that I did not collect in, and that person has a chance to double-up and get a cool card they will play with.  I consider it a win/win, just because I am getting cards that they don't want and most likely use in a trade, and I trade away something that I don't want or need.

It is like the risk is a little better to take when it is pack for throwaway rares.  It is a lot better than trading a dual land for a bunch of pack, because it is not a high valued rare for maybe something good.

Well that is how I consider it, and I just hope I can find more people that want to make trades like this because I really want to know what are in those packs!!!

Thank you trader, you know who you are!

Mythic Rare: 147
Rares: 6810
Uncommons: 8350
Commons: 7902
Lands: 1332

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...