Wednesday, June 25, 2014

24,324 Conspiracy opened

Yeah so I opened up some of my Conspiracy to try and get my full set.  After opening 3 boxes I was able to get everything except for 3 cards.  After opening the packs I wish I would have just bought a couple of boxes to keep, and then a full set.  The price of the set just keeps dropping, and I cant use any of the cards in tournament decks, so I do have a lot of trading fodder from it, but in the end I should have just bought a full set.

I guess I did get the tokens, but still have opening remorse...

I also got a couple more cards from pucatrade.com, but still on the fence with that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...