Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trade Ball-Z!

Phase 2 Card Count: 42

This episode on the Greatest Magic the Gathering Blog in the world!!!

CardSphere trades coming in!  What a great feeling it is to go to your mailbox and find a bunch of envelops in there just waiting to get opened. 

Here we go!

Nice little pick up here and happy to have accepted these cards into the collection!  Only need 2 more Portal Second Age cards!

This was a nice little package with putting that Portal count down to one left!!



Waaaaaa?  BOOM!  Unhinged is done!!!

So with these cards that came in from CardSphere I am making a real dent on the Phase 2 cards, but if you keep reading, you will see that everything is coming to an end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...