Thursday, October 5, 2017

Kneel before Zod!

Card Count: GFY

Today on the Greatest Magic the Gathering Blog!

Sick ass trade!

So this is a trade that I am pretty proud of.  There is this long time trader that I have had the pleasure to do multiple trades with.  While we were working on another trade, she mentioned that she had a couple of Shahrazad cards for trade and wanted to know if I was interested in picking them up.  Of course I was!

She sent me some pictures and they looked good to me.


So I went through and posted a bunch of cards that I did not have on my tradelists because I was holding them back for trades such as this.  I would also like to add that now I am pretty much done with Phase 1 and Phase 2 I am starting to post extra cards that I did not want to trade away in down trades, so I can start to make moves with more valued cards to get other cards I am looking for.

She was looking for some Dual lands, and other things, but ended up picking out these cards:

1 MM17 - Basilisk Collar
1 Torment - Cabal Coffers
1 Exodus - City of Traitors
1 MM17 - Damnation
1 MM13 - Doubling Season
3 M13 Reliquary Tower
1 Revised - Tundra

So in the end I think I came out pretty well.  I could be totally wrong with this, considering they are not playable in any real format, but in the end owning a playset of a card that starts up a new game within a game of Magic the Gathering is a pretty serious card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...