Thursday, October 19, 2017

Planeswalker Deck crap...

Today in the Greatest MTG Blog in the world!


These things are the bane of my Standard Existence.  Literally the crappiest thing they could keep printing.  Not only does my stupid self need to pick up one of each of these for the collection, I decided to pick up playsets of the cards printing in these decks that you can only get in the decks.

Lucky, CardSphere is here and I can pick up the fodder at a discounted price, and people actually SEND me these fucking cards!!!!

Here we go!

So yeah, these came in a while ago, but waited to post there because I did not want to make my last blog with finishing Phase 1 and 2 tainted with this filth...

Yeah, CardSphere where I can actually post a price that I would feel good about picking these up at, $5.00 each, and Bam!  Saved me close to $2.00 each, and I got my playset of stupid ass Planeswalker deck mythics...


Here is another lovely trade I got in, and it is just filled with a bunch of the commons, uncommons, and lands from those stupid ass decks!

So yeah, basically what you get to watch now is the slow death of me waiting for rotation to pickup the standard cards that I did not get during my pre-order box opening.  Fuck these Planeswalker decks in the ass!

The posts will be here and there, and I still do need to re-org my collection spreadsheet a bit.  I also want to make labels for all the sets in the new format.  I need to figure out a way I can post them somewhere so I can link them to share.  Not sure how I am going to do that just yet.

But yeah, my collecting has just begun now that I am allllllllllllll caught up with everything I need, so it is time for me to show you what I want!

Fun sexy times, with the Butt Sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...