Friday, October 13, 2017

Inching closer...

Total Card Count: 8

Seven!  Seven!

I really just want to keep these short until I get everything in and really talk about what is going on.

Here we go!

Huge waste of a buy here.  I am going to go over Starter 2000 in the next blog, but yeah the only reason I bought from this seller was to get that Counterspell.  And that Counterspell is not even Starter 2000.  So I picked up the Staff and the Foil Swans for no reason.

Ugh....  Another Starer 2000 card that is not Starter 2000, but hey I got that Standard Canyon...

Sexy!!!!!!  So sexy Starter 1999 card!!!!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOOO Sexy!!!!!!!!

Ok yeah, so just wanted to add this incoming buy, and the larger story will be written when I get everything.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...