Thursday, August 10, 2017

Marit Lage!

Card Count: 59

So I had a Deckbox trade that wanted one of my City of Traitors, and I normally don't do trades like that if there are no cards in the card count I would be getting, but I just could not pass this one up.  I will go through the trade when I post the cards.

Here we go!

So I pulled this one from CardSphere.  Good to keep getting cards, and yes, these are the only cards that go toward the card count this post.

Deckbox, still pulling it out!  Needed this standard card and the Starter 1999 card for Phase 2 and Standard.

Fifth Dawn fodder!!

Standard Fodder!!

Fodder fodder!!

You just can't go wrong with Pithing Needles, and I had no idea the dragon was so expensive.  Bla, bla bla bla bla, bla bla, fodder.

Woot, I have not started trying to get the Commander first prints, and these cards are going to that, but I don't know when I am going to start this up.  Pretty sure it is going to just be here and there.

DON'T CARE!!  This is why I did the trade.  This right here.  Foil token!  I know, what is so special about this card?  I can tell you that I have no idea, but it is just awesome to own.

Scary thing that I found out today, my Foil Urza's Legacy Grim Monolith priced out at $1999 today. Fucking $1999!  The bubble is real.  No way is this card worth that price.  Seriously, I am waiting to hear people who know nothing about Magic, start talking about Magic.  There are a lot of people that are going to lose a ton of money.  I am just happy I am as far as I am with the collection, and very happy I started with all the Legacy cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...