Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bad Trades

Card Count: 61

One from CardSphere and one from Deckbox.  Just a horrible trade day.  Just horrible!

Ok, so not that bad, 1st world problems...

So not as bad as it could have been but come on.  Let's start out with the Deckbox one.  This guy, he sends the cards with top loaders, but decides that it would be a good idea to use top loaders with sticky tape residue all over without sleeving the cards themselves.  What do you think happened?  Yup, the Mythic rare cards stuck to the top loader.  So the card that was damaged was trading fodder, and it is not ruined, but come on dude.  People need to learn how to ship...

Here we go!

 So you might not be able to see, but the Mechanized Production at the top in the middle has a white mark.  That mark is the top layer of the card being pulled off the card itself.  So yeah, I will be trading that card as damaged.  It is not an expensive card, so I am not too upset, but come on.  Let's all be good traders, not ass hats.

This goes toward the Phase 1 countdown, and really the primary card I was trading for with this ass hat.

Nice little Phase 2 pickup, and the back is all sorts Fucked.  Let's take a look shall we?

As you can see down at the bottom and over off to the right, there is considerable wear.  He had mentioned it before the trade was sent, and now I am regretting accepting the trade.  It was the last one I needed, and I really needed that Rowen more, but oh well.

And yes, Standard crap to fill out the trade for a single Rowen from 6th Edition...  I hate this part of collecting...  Will... Not... Buy... the... Cards...

Then!!!!!

Then!!!!

Fuck me!!!

CardSphere...  Korean Trader, sending me 13 Battle for Zendikar non-full art lands.  Non-Full Art!!!  I was so excited to finally fill out the Battle for Zendikar sets with these stupid fucking basic lands.  I was sooooo happy to see the envelope come in from Korea.  As you can guess by my lovely sarcasm, I open the fucking thing to see that they are full art lands...  I know right, who the fuck would get upset by getting full art lands by mistake?  Yeah I would!

I did not take a picture of them to post as that would just be stupid.  They went into the stacks of full art lands I already own, and I will never use, but I will keep forever because they are fucking full art lands...

So I updated my wishlists and Wants to contain the fucking non-full art lands from Battle from Zendikar again, and I will sit and wait to see if I get them in.

I did get to add this little sex pot though.
Will O Smith.  Getting Giggy Wit It...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...