Friday, August 4, 2017

Just keep swimming...

Card Count: 66

I got 3 trades in with 2 cards hitting the card count.  The slow down shite.  I did not take pictures of the trading fodder I traded for, just because we are just tracking the card count, but I might start to do that with the pictures and posts.

One trade was from Deckbox and it was all fodder with the exception of one card, and that is the only reason I did the trade.  I will go through it when we get to the picture.  The other trade from Deckbox also did not hit the card count, but they are cards I needed for the collection.  This is another that I have to go through with because they are Phase 2 and Standard cards I still need.  I have still only added Phase 2 cards to Deckbox because I don't want to use up my balance on CardSphere just yet.

The CardSphere trade was the only 2 cards I got to hit the card count, but it was a wonderful add.

So here are those CardSphere cards that got added to the card count.  Much love for the Tenth Edition!!

Ok... ok... ok.  Yes, 3 Standard cards, yes 1 Protal card, yes 1 Portal Second Age card.  Again, Phase 2 and Standard, I know, but hear me out.  I still need them...  :-)  This trader also has a note in Deckbox for me saying "Always trade with this person".

And this one.  I know!  It is a promo, and I don't collect promo's but the trade just needed to get done. There was a bunch of fodder that I traded for, and this is the only card that I really cared for.  Maybe I will start taking pictures of the fodder I try and go for.

So yeah, 66 more cards needed, and I have 5 in the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...