Monday, June 12, 2017

Fuck you CardSphere!

Card Count: 624

Ok, not only is the count at 624, but I still have 83 cards coming in from Cardsphere and close to $81 in cards that I have sent out.  The only issue I have had with any of the received cards was from that first trade.  I have been sending cards out like crazy.  I can't even keep a balance.  I get cards in, and have to keep sending cards out to keep getting cards.  It is nuts.

And I am not just getting the trash.  I am getting all sorts of cards.  Basic lands, rares, uncommons, commons, everything that I am looking for.  Every time I check and have a running balance, I get another e-mail saying that I am getting more cards.

Here are just the last few cards I checked in from Cardsphere.


This one was in great condition and a higher priced card I was looking for.


This was a great bunch of cards I got in.  All in very good condition, all very highly sought after in my eyes.

If it keeps going like this, I am pretty sure I will get done within the year.  But one thing that is going to bother me is what I plan to do with that last card.  With this phase of the trading I was always planning on giving away a Revised Starter deck to whoever got me my last card.  Now with this site I am just waiting for people to fill my order.  I guess I am just going to have to wait to see who is sending me the card, and then send the starter deck in return.  With the site, you can see who is sending you cards, and you also get their address information.  I guess I am just going to have to send it to them that way.

I know, I keep saying I am going to do a review on this site, and I will.  It is just crazy on how much I am getting from this site.  Seriously, I can't keep a balance.  I am pretty sure it is the cards that I am looking for, and I am not discounting anything and giving list prices, but still.  I seriously can't keep a balance.

I do keep looking to see if there are cards I can send, but I am still a bit scared I have too much of a balance of cards going out that have not been received yet.  I am trying to take it slow, but with all these cards coming in, it is hard to not send more out.  I am waiting for someone to post enough balance for a higher end card I have, but I am pretty sure they are having the same issue I am, with people eating up their balance with other cards.

Well anyway, expect a site review for this site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...