Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Incoming trades with my first Cardsphere trade

Card Count: 636

So I got a couple of Deckbox trades in, big one is that I no longer need any Guildpact!!


That there is the last one....

Here are the reset from Deckbox.

This was from a single trade.  Pleasant fella, and good trader.

I picked up these, along with everything that follows from the same trader I got the last Guildpact card.  I was really happy to grab the Containment Priest, just need a couple more for the playset.


Picked up another Starter 1999 card and a couple more Conspiracy: Take the Crown cards.

I know I know, Standard?  Yeah, just picked these up to fill in a trade.



More Kamigawa cards!

Ok and here is what I got from Cardsphere.  It is more of a fulfillment site than a trading site.


I will go into another post about Cardsphere later.  Still not to sure about the site.  These card were not NM, but I did get them for the collection.  I think the only good thing about this is that I am getting the trash that I need, but we will see.  Just really not sure about the quality of the cards I will be getting.  Taking it slow, and not going to strong until I can prove more from the site.  From this first interaction, I am not too hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...