Monday, June 19, 2017

This is just not going to stop

Card Count: 459

Boom!  Below 500!

So took in a bunch of cards from you guessed it, Cardsphere.  Took in a bunch of trades, and one of them seems like a multi-send.  All in NM to LP condition.  So here we go:

This trade came in one envelop but had multiple Cardsphere trades.  What that means is people will accept some cards within the Send feature, but they won't ship the cards.  They will then wait until you get more of a balance and then accept more, but ship everything at once.  That does explain why I was getting so many Sends, but not getting anything in the mail.  Let hope more cards will come in the mail.

This was a good pickup, mainly for the Lorwyn card.

Really strange and from a completely different trader, but yup the same cards.  What was also weird, this was one of those multi-send deals where the trader accepted on of the cards and then did the other one later, but shipped them both at the same time.  I now know why people put the trade number on the package, so you know which trade these cards are coming from.

Future Sight is almost finished.  Just need one more card!  This card came all the way from Japan!  Crazy!!!

Woot!  First 9th Edition Wrath!

So this one was weird.  In the package it was said that it was more than one package, but I only got this one envelop, so hopefully I will get the other envelop in the next coming days.

Big trade, and a bunch of cards from all over with these next ones.






 More lovely lands!!!!


I only need one more Ravnica: City of Guilds land left for the complete playset!!!

So yeah, lots that came in, and hopefully a lot more to come in this week.  Looks like I have 89 more cards to get in, and I do have more of a balance now.  Let's see how much pace we see with more cards coming in, or if I am going to just keep building a balance and I have hit maximum intake with the people on the site.  If that were to happen, I can only hope that more traders join the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...