Saturday, June 17, 2017

More cards to accept

Card Count: 568

So yesterday was a busy day, and I did more than accept more Cardsphere cards, but thought I would do a couple posts rather than 1 big post.

So let's take a look:


So with this card I think there might be an issue with the site.  I hit the button to accept the card, but it is not showing up in my history.  Not sure if something is bugged out, or if I should open a ticket up with the site.  I am just going to wait and see what happens.


So this one, in hindsight, kind of sucks.  My next post you will understand why, but my new LGS allowed me to dig through all their basic lands to see if there was anything I needed.  Let's just say I could have waiting on trying to get these cards from Cardsphere.

Do have to say, it is a good thing I can get this stuff from the site though since no one really posts basic lands on Deckbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...