Thursday, June 8, 2017

Cardsphere keeps coming in

Card Count: 632


Shadowmoor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Shadowmoor is completely done now!  It is so good to say that.  I have no idea why it feels better to say Shadowmoor is done that Guildpact, but it just does.  Like I value Shadowmoor more than I did with Guildpact.

The condition of these cards were much better than that first Cardsphere trade, and I found out I could dispute the cards that were sent if I was not happy with them, but I will try that next time if I have an issue.

Still waiting to do a write up on the site as I go through the paces, but hopefully soon.  With the card count coming down, this seems like a really good way to get all this last trash I have been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...