Friday, June 16, 2017

Come on bring the Noise!

Card Count: 584

Cardsphere...shardsphere...

So I find that using Deckbox and Cardsphere are equal in use.  Some may say one is better than the other, but in reality using both gives you more reach to complete your goals.  The only issue I have been having is keeping the inventories straight.  I have found a good process within my own trades, but since this is so new I just know there are going to be adjustments.

Cardsphere sends:
- Cardsphere nothing is done
- Deckbox remove cards from tradelist / inventory
- Spreadsheet inventory needs updating

Cardsphere receive:
- Cardsphere nothing is done
- Deckbox remove cards from wishlist
- Notes update to keep mobile needs updated

Deckbox trades:
- Cardsphere update Haves
- Cardsphere update Wants
- Deckbox nothing is done
- Spreadsheet inventory needs updating
- Notes update to keep mobile needs updated

As you can see, that Cardsphere is more compact based off of the steps being taken, and with Deckbox it is a more whole collection change that needs to occur.  The trick I have found is that with Deckbox I need to update things before they are final, and it has to be done realtime.  Just cause if I start something on Deckbox I need to remove all my Wants in Cardsphere just in case I do get a balance and someone sends me something I already have in a Deckbox trade.  And really that is the only thing outside of my control since I can't stop someone from sending me something when I have a balance.

So really, just a lot of inventory management, but getting through it so far.  Only had a couple of late removals where I forgot to adjust my Excel inventory sheet, but luckily the sent cards had not been received yet.

Oh yeah, and I have the top spot on Cardsphere for number of cards sent!  It was really cool to see that!

Here is what I got just recently:







It is pretty easy to review these coming in since there is no interaction.  I have found that it is just post and wait.  There has been some communication between the other traders, but for the most part it is just talk about when I am going to get more of a balance.  I have also found that people will accept certain cards and hold off and wait to send until I get more of a balance to save on shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...