Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Finally got my frames up!

So they have those extra sized cards that are used for displays, and I was able to acquire some from my LGS through different means.

4 of them that are from Oath of the Gatewatch I had won an auction they held for the Puppers in 2016, and it just kept going from there.  Just thought I would share them!


The 4 Oath of the Gatewatch cards came in a pack of 4. The Liliana was picked up separate during the release of Eldritch Moon.


Here are the other 2 from Oath, and I was lucky enough to grab the Aether Revolt one.  I just really like them because they are all Oath's and it makes a good set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...