Friday, March 3, 2017

New Trade coming in

Card Count: 1333

Here is another Deckbox.org trade that came in.  Most of it is what I needed for the collection, but there was a couple that I grabbed for trading fodder.


Muraganda Petrogly from Future Sight and Thistledown Liege from Shadowmoor were the trading fodder I grabbed, but everything else I needed for the collection.  Big pickup is the Assquatch from Unhinged.  So I guess you could also count that away from the collection too, just because I consider it in phase 2 when I get the sets that are not Core or Expansions.

I know the Doomed Necromancer is the highest priced card, but I really like that Unhinged card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...