Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Trades!!!!

Card Count: 1350

Got me in some Deckbox trades!  These trades were pretty much trash for trash, but not complaining because I am getting really close to 3 digits!

Let's go!


This was a simple trade, and yes first time trader.  I sent him an Eternal Masters Toxic Deluge and I got this in return.  The trade was also below $10 so it was sent and received in a PWE with a stamp. Nothing to crazy on this one, but he did send first and all was good so I shipped him out his card.




This one was full of excitement!  First time I traded with this fella, but we sent at the same time because we had high enough trade scores.  What is exciting about this trade is of course the Core set cards.  I am finding it more difficult to get Core set cards than anything.  6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th all of them.  It just seems like no one bought much of these sets, and no one really has a good amount of them, so I am having to get them piece by piece.

I hope there will be a big trade in from Canada soon.  He sent me a butt ton of 10th Edition cards.  I am really happy about that because that was the set I was missing the most out of.  I was actually considering going to a LGS and just buying what I needed from their online store, lotusvault.com.  I should give a shout out to them at some point.  Maybe I will head up there and take some pictures to post a blog on.

Considering the amount of time and effort I have put into getting all these cards, I am going to make sure my last card that I get for Phase 1 is a trade, and I am planning on sending out a tournament deck of Revised to that lucky trader as a surprise with a note.  Hopefully they will get a Dual land or something good.

I just think it is good karma and a fun thing to do.  I mean come on, I started this whole thing over 4 years ago, and have traded well above $23,000.00 worth of cards on Deckbox spending over $870 on shipping costs.  I guess I am just getting giddy about the thought of being done with Phase 1.  Phase 2 will be the supplementary sets like Portal, Phase 3 will be the sealed booster boxes, and then Phase 4 will be the crazy sealed stuff that I don't really need, like the Collector's Edition set.  I might also try and get sealed From the Vaults from each set since I opened them for my Cube and I also need to rebuy Planechase 2012 since I opened that too.

I am also throwing around the idea of getting a foil set of each edition, but that might just be too much.  We will see.  But in all honesty, if I don't really have anything to trade for, I am not sure what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...