Friday, March 17, 2017

Smaller Trade

Card Count: 1092


So I am not sure what I did with the card count, but it is off compared to what I got in.  I am still trying to add the collection that I got it, and that might have thrown me off a bit.  But as far as I am keeping track, that is the current count but hopefully I will have a more precise count once I accept the collection I just bought.

These cards are from a first time trader.  Only issue is that it should be 3 cards not 2, but he sent me the wrong version of the card so I am waiting for our second trade to finish to complete this one out. This was a small trade, from a first time trader.  Again, love new traders because I get stuff that no one really wants, because it is their first time on deckbox and that just means more inventory for me to get things out of.

Good pickups from my end, and it gets me closer to 0!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...