Monday, March 6, 2017

Oh Canada!

Card Count: 1104

Sick of all sickness!  Love this trade!  Ok so it was a downtrade, and it had to get shipped to Canada (which was cheaper than shipping to the US), and I got a lot of commons and uncommons, but hot damn!  Picked up a ton of stuff I needed.

So let's go through with what I did trade away, and remember everything that was traded away was extras outside of the collection.

1 Celestial Colonnade - Worldwake
1 Collected Company - Dragons of Tarkir
1 Flooded Strand - Khans of Tarkir
1 Forest - Battle for Zendikar (Foil)
1 Island - Battle for Zendikar (Foil)
1 Karakas - Eternal Masters
1 Melira, Sylvok Outcast - New Phyrexia
1 Plains - Battle of Zendikar (Foil)
1 Swamp - Battle for Zendikar (Foil)

Yeah yeah, Foil full arts for bulk!  Insane!  Well find me on Deckbox.org and trade me!

So here we go with what I got.

Shadowmoor:

These are little pickups but really I only need 3 more cards from this set to be complete, so there is that.

Lorwyn:



This my friends brings me to 5 more cards if you don't count the basic lands!

Planar Chaos:

One more left!  ONE!!!!

Future Sight:

Fiver left!

Tenth Edition:














That my son is one sexy list of pictures!  It brings my requirement for Tenth Edition down to 188 more for the playset.

Big pickups in this trade was the 10th Birds of Paradise, Angelic Chorus, Field Marshal, Platinum Angel, and Pithing Needle.

I know I know, that is a lot of value leaving for trash, but like I said before find me on Deckbox!  I did get about a $30 premium with the trade, so it was not completely on the downside for me.  And if I consider having to buy everything that is saving me $150, and really all those foils are all gravy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...