Monday, January 30, 2017

Traded for a Dissension Card, 1677 left


Deckbox comes through again with another Rare for Dissension.  This card came with a wonderful price, and leads me to think that Deckbox is getting some more new traders.  I was able to pick this card up for some Standard cards, 4 Elder-Deep Fiends and 1 Stasis Snare.

You normally know it is newer traders because they trade for Standard cards, or maybe they are big on trading and they just want the Standard cards?  I am only saying this because there is such a huge drop when the Standard cards go out of rotation, so trading a value card for Standard cards is not the norm for the power collectors.  Those traders usually wait until after rotation, or trade away fodder for the Standard cards.

Anyway, this was a nice pickup for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...