Wednesday, January 18, 2017

1851 Forgot the pictures

Got in a nice trade yesterday that brought the count down to 1851.  I normally take pictures and post them on here, but I completely forgot to do that piece.

When I take in an order, I have to pull the cards and verify them with the Deckbox trade.  Then I have to validate them to my Notes to keep up with those lists I carry around with me on my phone.  Then I need to add them to the spreadsheets so I can update my inventory.  Once that is done I will perfect fit them all and get them sorted into my pre-sort box.

I normally have a smaller box set aside for all the cards I get in.  That way I don't need to sort everything that comes into the collection right away.  It gets really difficult to have to sort handfuls of cards at a time.  This way I can get a couple hundred sorted into the collection when it gets to that point.

So what happened with this trade is I accepted the cards, verified everything, inventoried and sleeved everything, but by the time I was sorting them into my pre-sort box I remembered that I forgot to take pictures.  With that being said, I am just updating the blog with this post in that I am a little bit closer to my goal.

I was able to pick up 4 Portal Second Age cards, and 3 Starter 1999 cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...