Monday, January 30, 2017

Speculation + 4 to the Countdown!

Countdown: 1612

Traded a LP Demonic Tutor from Revised for these beauties!


These were all good pickups because all of them were above $1 and have a chance to go higher. Normally I find it harder to find people trading away fodder less than $1 because no one wants to clutter up their tradelist with those types of cards, so these cards are readily available, but it is still good to be able to pick stuff up like this in these types of trades.

I consider these types of trades the benefit of using Deckbox.org because people might fill up their tradelists with these types of cards, but trade binders at LGS are not filled with these cards, and they are hard to find with in person trades.


Here is another card I am speculating on, and this is a second copy I have grabbed.  Let's see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...