Monday, January 23, 2017

One LGS close, another one Opens

So yeah, here in Minneapolis a bunch of hobby stores closed called Air Traffic Kites and Games, but someone bought out the store near my house and re-opened it as the same type of store but gave it a new name. Grey Duck Games was born.  I had bought a bunch of stuff while they were doing their fire sales, so I decided to stop in and see how things were going.  While there, I saw they had these beauties.


So of course I had to pick them up.  Got them close to list, but have to throw some support to the new store.  I am hoping to make it down there for an FNM sometime.

I will be doing a Store review sometime soon for this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...