Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Couple of Trades! 1678 is the number...

First trade to talk about was a first time trader.  Five of the cards will go to the countdown, but one was a mistake and I did not need it.  Still working on evening out the wishlist on Deckbox and what I have documented in my spreadsheet and Notes.  The card in question was the Seize the Soul from Guildpact.


So the condition was not perfect, but I traded away a lot of bulk so I can't complain.  For a first time trader I don't think I will trade with him again unless it weighed heavily in my favor.

******

Next trade that I got to come in was filled with countdown cards and some speculation.  Lets hit up those first.


Some Shadowmoor additions, still need a bunch from this set, so everything helps.


Lovely Tenth Edition!  I need the most of this set, so I just love it when I can grab anything from this set.


Guildpact is a good grab.  All uncommons, and it is hard to believe I still need these.


Some Kamigawa and one Ravnica card.  I think next time I will keep the pictures combined with the block.  Just looks better.  But again, just some countdown cards I really needed.


Ugh, more Core sets and one first print from Conspiracy: Take the Crown.  Remember I am trying to get a playset of the first print cards outside of the expansion sets.  I really think the Core sets will be the end of me.


Here comes the fodder!  So yeah, I have really just started picking up more and more fodder with these trades.  I just hope some of these cards will start to pop in the next 5 years, and I can see a return from them.


And here is the final fodder cards.  This picture pretty much sucks, and I really need to get a better setup for pictures with better light.  One thing I want to point out here, you should be seeing more Magic Origins cards in my trades.  I have a funny feeling about this set, and I really like a lot of the cards that is contained in the set.  They are good utility cards for almost any set, and I see a lot of good value for EDH in these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...