Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Alpha my Origins for the Investments in Jan!

Alpha Investments Patreon deal for Jan 2017 was Magic Origins for $79.99!

So yeah, I am a Patreon for this guy, mainly to just support him, but from time to time he has some merch that I am very interested in getting.  This month was Magic Origins!  This totally was up my alley as to what I have been trying to grab because I really enjoy the set.  There are so many useful cards in the set, and I am not talking about the high priced cards.  It is just chalked up full of cards for decks that the casual player would love.

Maybe it is just me, but really the value in this set is just never ending.  I have said before in previous trade blogs, I am really picking up any Origins cards to even out any trade.


So yeah, picked up a case of these.

There is a bit of buyer's remorse on this one, since I put the order in before I heard about having a baby, but hey how many diapers will we really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...