Friday, January 20, 2017

1664 Did a LGS Buy before I picked up my Aether Revolt

Normally I go through my LGS's website before I head up there, and grab what I can that is needed. This all contains bulk stuff that I am looking for, and it is normally in LP to NM condition.  Today when I picked up my Aether Revolt order I picked up some Ravnica block cards, and tried to take a dent out of my 10th Edition needs.

Found some good stuff, and got the count number down to 1664.  The best part of it was while I waited for them to put my order together I searched through their basic lands.  Picked up a bunch of Starter 1999 lands, 8th, 9th, 10th, Champions of Kamigawa, Ravnica, and Lorwyn lands.  When I was going through the checkout, the owner gave me the lands for free!

I was at shock, but considering how much I spend up there, it was a pleasant surprise.  Man I love the Mead Hall!

No pictures on this one either, there were just too many cards.

I hope to have my Aether Revolt openings up in the next couple of days with Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...