Sunday, February 5, 2017

Conditions of perfection!

Card Count: 1568

Deckbox trade coming in from a new trader that sent first.  I love these trades because they are new to Deckbox and are usually getting some high priced cards for junk.  I feel that it gets them pretty excited to use Deckbox more.

I want to point out that this trade has insanely perfect conditioned cards.  Like I needed to use my loupe because I thought they were fakes.  But really, who would counterfeit commons worth $0.16 cents?

Here they are, the perfection is delicious!

Future Sight

Lorwyn

Shadowmoor

Eventide

Planar Chaos

So yeah, lots of card to come in for a small amount going out, and the countdown is going down faster!  Great first trade for a new trader on Deckbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...