Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Love me some Deckbox!

Card Count: 1530

Couple of trades coming in on this one.  One of the traders I had mentioned in a previous blog about the condition, and how perfect they were.  The other trade was a first time trader, so he sent first again.  So let's go through these trades.


This is from the first time trader with me, he was also a new trader and he sent first.  Again, I can't say enough good things about these traders.  You might be a bit sketchy about trading with them since they don't have a high trade score, but you always request that they send first.  That way you can resolve any issues with the cards before you send yours out.  I also like newer traders because they have a lot of fodder that no one else wants, so you can pick that up on the cheap because they are always looking for higher end cards and downtrades happen a lot.

Downtrades are a beneficial thing for me because I get more value for the cards.  So instead of trading $10 for $10, I normally get a 20% discount.  That means I can trade $10 worth of cards for $12 worth of bulk.  That might not seem like a lot, but when you consider having to pay for the bulk, that extra $2 goes a long way when you do over $10,000 worth of trades.

I believe I traded away a couple of MM15 Eye of Ugin uncommons for these.

Next trade:







This trade was with another first time trader.  He still had a trade score that was lower than what I feel comfortable with and I normally have them send first, but since I did a previous trade with them I normally just send at the same time.  It is all about a trade history with that trader, and since I had a trade history I was not worried about the conditions.

With this trade I did have a single issue, and I am still waiting to hear back from him.  The Mana Clash is just in the wrong version.  Not a big issue, but I would like the edition I traded for.

Another great thing about this trade was I traded away Standard cards for this trade.  Like all Standard cards, I will go even up because I know the Standard cards will go lower after rotation.  He did pick out a lot of land cards, so there is a chance the cards will go up in price if he holds them for a long period of time, but for me it was a good trade considering all the bulk I grabbed.

So yeah, another good couple of trade and I am getting closer to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...