Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tolarian Community College




Innocent plug here.  Not trying to steal his signage, or plagiarize anything, but I am not good with the credit giving part about writing, so I hope just posting his YouTube page is enough.  But, if I do get in trouble for stealing his pictures then so be it, because I just need to share more about what the Professor does.

So I have been playing since 1995, took some time off to chase the women, and now that I have a wife that loves me I got right back into it.  I stumbled onto this YouTuber a while back, and just need to give him a shout out, and it is a bit sad it took me this long to share him on the blog.  But his grumpy old man segments make me cry because I remember playing back then, and it is such a good flash back.

Basically if you want to know about any product within the MTG community, the Professor has done a really good review of the product.  I can't say that I agree with every review he has put out there, but you get a really good, consistent opinion about everything he talks about.  From trade binders, to sleeves, to new sets and old sets, he goes through a lot of Magic the Gathering products and gives them a proper review.  These are not just reviews to be reviews, but they are actually useful.

I have gone through a lot of videos, and blogs, and podcasts, and articles, but with the Professor you get consistent quality reviews on pretty much everything that has to deal with MTG.

Great thing now is you can actually be a patron of his work.


I was pretty excited that he did this, and did not go the Twitch road, but I do think he is going to be doing some Twitch for his patrons.  I do love that I can just hit his YouTube page and check out his reviews.  I might be looking at some new product, or I might be looking for a deckbox.  I know I can get an in depth review of multiple products to find out what would be the best thing for me to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...