Friday, May 29, 2015

15,292 Went crazy again M11, Torment, Modern Masters 2015 complete

Seriously I need to just stop buying cards.  I have no idea why I am so hell bent on picking up all these cards that I am in dire need to get, and why I am so hell bent on finishing this goal.  I think my OCD is getting in the way of actually enjoying this big task, and the rush of filling out my spreadsheet is really getting to me.

So lets get this update done.


First off, I really need to get a new phone, my phone just takes fuzzy pictures.  But anyway I picked up some needed cards for Modern.  A really big win here are the 2 Magic 2011 cards to finish the set. Granted most of these are pretty high priced cards, but they are all ones that I have really needed.


Boom!  Torment done!


Invasion is almost done.  I only need 5 more cards, but this was a pretty good dent.


Planeshift almost done too, and only need 2 more cards!  TWO!  Big spotlight, 4 Chants!  I was worried about getting these.


And again, only need 2 more for finishing off Prophecy and with the set... nothing really special to point out.

So with this purchase I was able to close out Modern Masters 2015 in buying Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite.  I was also able to close out Torment and Magic 2011.  Might have hit the budget a bit on this one, but it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...