Monday, May 25, 2015

Cardboard Crack



So I check twitter every morning right when I get up, and I always have the pleasure to catch up on my Cardboard Crack comic.  MODO, to old players, to player types, and set releases this comic is pretty spot on with what is going on in the Magic community.  Considering how much I enjoy his work, I figured it was about time I picked up the books.

I will still keep up with his new comics, but really like having his comics in print.  I know I can just go to his website and read them anytime I want, but if we don't support the people that bring smiles to our faces, then we won't have anything to smile about.

First book favorite: Yo Mama Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...